Top 10 stock brokers in India-The Best 10 Stock Brokerage firms
Compare Best Stock Broker in India 2020
If you new to stock market and trading and looking to compare top 10 stock brokers of India for stock investments then here are The Best Top 10 Share Brokers in India:
|Rank||Brokerage Firm||Overall Rating|
|1||Zerodha||9.58 / 10|
|2||Angel Broking||8.60 / 10|
|3||IIFL / India Infoline||8.44 / 10|
|4||Motilal Oswal||7.60 / 10|
|5||Sharekhan||7.38 / 10|
|6||Upstox||7.16 / 10|
|7||ICICI Direct||7.03 / 10|
|8||Edelweiss||6.84 / 10|
|9||HDFC Securities||6.42 / 10|
|10||5Paisa||8.38 / 10|
Why Zerodha is Most Trusted?
Zerodha Demat account and Platforms Review:
- Founder: Kamat Brother Mainly Mr. Nithin Kamat
- Brokers Position: No.1 as per 2018 Sebi Announcement in terms of Clients and number of trades/volume
- Membership: BSE, NSE, MCX, and MCX-SX
- Equity Stocks
- Mutual Funds (Zerodha Coin)
- Equity Derivatives
- Commodity Derivatives
- Government Securities
- Sovereign Gold Bonds
- Learning Platform: Zerodha Varsity
- Zerodha Console: For detailed reports of all transactions.
- Zerodha Coin: Platform to invest in mutual funds directly without any mediators and commission.
- Brokerage Charges:
- Zero fees on equity delivery
- Lower brokerage charge on equity intraday trading, futures/options of Rs. 20 per executed order or 0.01% whichever lower.
- Account Opening charges: 200Rs For Equity account and 100Rs for Commodities
ZERODHA PLATFORMS REVIEW:
The good interface which is easy to understand and use – Zerodha Kite platform is now the best among all trading apps due to the features and friendliness.
- Equity Companies Watchlist: In the Zerodha kite, there are 5 watchlist options given default and one can add a total of 100 shares to the watchlist, 20 companies listed in each watchlist, and you can rename the watchlist as you go.
- Order Screen: In the Zerodha kite it is a separate screen and again segregated as Open orders and Executed orders, this provides clear details of order status and transaction information
- Holdings and Portfolio: A Clear separation of stocks is here, the intraday shares will be shown in the portfolio, and in Holdings, we can see delivery shares including T1 and T2 Shares
- Applications: In the Zerodha kite apps screen, one can get all apps details of Zerodha and their installation link, with a single logging username and password one can access all of these platforms
- Profile: here you can change password, assess theme colors, fingerprint lock and pattern lock controllers, funds and transfers, and most importantly you can get the balance sheet of your portfolio.
If you are looking to open Zerodha demat account then Click Here
To read more about Zerodha you can click here
Leave a Comment