I’m an Indian citizen wanting to study abroad. Can I still invest in stocks in India?
ARTICLE: I’m an Indian citizen wanting to study abroad. Can I still invest in stocks in India?
It Doesn’t matter you studying in abroad or visiting your relatives abroad or on international Tour, you still an Indian citizen.
Being an Indian citizen with the mature age limits of 21 for Male and 18 for Female will be able to access the Indian financial products, as you are a student you must be of this criteria through on age.
Along with this, you may also need some additional documents to start investing and trading in India, documents like bank statement copies to link to the demat account, Aadhar card and PAN Card copies to open Demat account and along with that few minutes of time to fillout online form for the trading account. Here is the step by step guidance.
- Click on the link to open free brokerage demat account – click here
- Enter Mobile Number and verify OTP
- Enter Aadhar card and Pan Card details
- Enter Bank account details and attach bank statement copy for a month period
- Submit the form and this is it, await for 48 hours time and you will be receiving an email with the Login Credentials.
- upon receiving login credentials you can install the app for further trading and activities. click here for the app