Here’s How You Open A Trading Account
1. First, select the stock broker or firm
In the 21st century, there are lot of brokerage firms stretching hands to open up there account, but you are the one who has to choose among them the best.
Being in the decade as a guide, Mr. Ravi EQS advisor for our firm says zerodha demat account is best, Zerodha allows all in one account to all Indian citizens.
In zerodha demat account, you can trade in Equity Market, Commodities, Derivatives, Future & Options and also invest in Mutual Funds. It has CDSL demat facility.
2. Mobile Number Verification and Trading account Creation
- Click on the link to Startup the process – click here
- Verify your mobile number by generating OTP in the page
- Make 300Rs maintenance charges for the account, remember this is delivery Free brokerage account, hence you will not be charged from brokerage firm for all your delivery trades.
- Further on Aadhar and Verify it via in the account opening flow, after you link your Digilocker to Zerodha you can verify Aadhar, Bank details
- Submit the Signature & selfy under e-mandates
and this is it, you will get the account ID and Login details to your registered mobile number.
3. How to Invest Step by Step
upon opening zerodha demat account, install kite app and login, you can add any company to your watch list and buy shares in the desired company from watch list, there are 5 total watch lists to add approximately 100companies to your observation.
Buying shares is easy in kite, click/tap on the company you wanted to buy, enter the quantity of shares and price to buy and then place order. Once the order LTP value matches then order gets executed and the same can be seen in the Order screen under executed order.
4. How to Sell Shares in Zerodha
There are two types of selling. Selling from holdings is called delivery sale and selling from the fresh pool is called short sell.
Any shares you buy from the share market to your portfolio will take 2 business days and the same is referred as T1 and T2, within the time shares get credited to your demat account and the same can be sold from you any time. The same is referred as Delivery sale.
Process of sale is simple, from zerodha demat account, click/tap on holdings or watch list desired share, enter volume under SELL option and then put rate to be sold and place the order, if you would like to sell shares in market rates then just choose the MKT order, the order will be placed and executed accordingly.
For details on zerodha demat account and trading click here