Can we Re-open the Closed Demat Account?
Unfortunately, once the Demat account is closed you cannot open it back. However, it cost very little or nothing to open a new one. It depends from one firm to another on charges but here is my choice for you.
Suppose you plan to open a zero brokerage account from Zerodha Discount brokerage firm then you can open the account in just 200Rs and get a huge amount of facilities which you cannot imagine.
- Zero Brokerage account – All delivery trades free
- Kite 3.0 – India’s present best mobile trading platform
- Varsity – Best trading learning platform
- Coin – Best Mutual funds investment app
- Pi – Best technical learning tool
- Q&A – Ask in a forum what ever you want on stock market
- Kite Developer- if you want to build anything on your own
- Small Cases – A platform for bulk trade
- Trade bulls – simple and best technical tools platform
So as the list grows, Zerodha is now India’s largest firm with the highest amount of clients and also the best in terms of customer support. So, it is better you open up an account in Zerodha. https://opendemataccount.com/open-demat-account/step-by-step-guide-to-open-zerodha-trading-demat-account/