After Ukraine Crisis- Market Down by 700 Points and Up 450 Points – What is Next?
After Ukrain Incident – Market Down by 700Points and Up 450 Points – What is Next?
Nifty Crashed 930+ Points in just 5 days leaving behind all companies down-trending, many firms reached the bottom line of below 200DMA and a few reached 52 weeks low. What turns the pain part is intraday traders have lost a huge amount of money.
After the steep fall today Feb 25, 2022 markets have recovered 450points, many firms gained to proper you turn, but the heat of war between Russia and Ukraine is still up.
At this point what does an investor do in the market? Should He hold? Buy new shares? Average Shares? or Sell of all shares?
Any time the market sees a huge crash, there will be new investors pumped in expecting a bounce back, hence it reclaimed 450 points, and with the same flow, many shares even gained. But further markets will be fluctuating with very high frequency, the daily market may see 300points up or down daily. Hence we can closely plan our Intraday trading and future investments.
- We have to carefully take a decision on market calls on Russia-Ukraine crisis, daily news following may help us understand the market direction.
- FII DII data will help us know the market condition better, FII is negative then we should decide as the market will be down-trending.
- If the market is opening in 100 to 150 points downside then we should step back and stay downside. If the market opened upside then we should stay some time till 10:30 am for the market to settle and then take a position. At any probability; it is better we take positions after 10:30 am and avoid trades in the early morning.
- Closely monitor US and EU markets and take a decision towards the direction, day to day Russia-Ukraine crisis to be tracked.
- Split and invest and Average, always use a very small amount of investment to average and wait for the next turn.
- Long-term investors can invest and stay for at least 6months for results.
Let’s not lose the opportunity of investing and stay with lower volume shares of lower value. Large capital companies to be avoided. Lets invest now online and open demat account online in just five minutes: Click Here
Direct link to Open demat account: Click here