Are There Any Brokerage Platforms to recommend for a Beginner?
Are there any brokerage platforms to recommend for a beginner?
Yes, Being in stock market for 13+ years and teaching to various education stream students, I found one platform which is best and you must pick this firm for your friends and family too. The major reasons are here.
- At first is has all-in-one platforms under one roof, with one login ID and Password you can access all of their firms and do various investments.
- Across all their platforms – UI and UX is best, simple and fastest data streaming is their secrete of success, you can definitely experience the best with this firm.
- Approximately 3,000+ customer representatives are behind the help and support and this marks this firm as largest support base firm and also award winning firm
- It has got 9million clients, means 90lakh people among 2.65cr Indian traders believe it and rest the clients are spread across thousands of other firms which grew like mushrooms. Many remain failure and the reasons are acceptable.
- Zerodha platforms like KITE 3.0, Coin for Mutual funds and Varsity is best for learning people.
The major reason to suggest Zerodha firm for learners and beginners:
- Zerodha provides zero brokerage firm and the account opening process is completely online
- Zerodha Varsity is the India’s best learning platform, provides 500+ tutorials under 13+ modules, customers accepted it as the best firm for learning.