Angel Broking Vs Zerodha – Broker Comparison and Review 2021
comparison of Angel and Zerodha:- When you compare the brokerages obviously you will agree Zerodha is best, but the most important is to know how these charges differ in day-to-day trading.
- Angel in Intraday: will be charging you 30Rs
- Angel in Delivery: will be charging you 300Rs
- Zerodha in Intraday: will be charging you 0.03% or 20Rs whichever lower. Means a maximum of 20Rs only.
- Zerodha in Delivery: Free of charges – yes, there will be no charges
Suppose you made a transaction let’s say Infosys company 100 shares worth of 1lakh rupees, the breakdown of the charges will be like this.
comparison of Angel and Zerodha, Brokerage is not the only reason to drop Angel, the technical platform of Zerodha demat account 10 times better than Angel, and also the learning platforms are the best of the best too. We should choose Zerodha because of various reasons and the top reasons in my view are here.
- The account opening process is completely online and of 5 minutes job and no need of any paper works
- It is a Zero Brokerage Fee account, which means any of your trades holdings more than 2 business days will become free. yes, u read correctly, free, free, free…
- You will get a world-class web application to trade, kite 3.0 is the best of the bests, fastest, lightest, and consumes the lowest internet data, around 300MB only for full-day usage.
- A world-class learning platform called Zerodha Varsity for free
- Zerodha Coin – one of the best platform for Mutual funds investment and costs are mediator free
Like on many reasons can be listed, blindly trust and open up an account in Zerodha and Zerodha demat account- You will be definitely satisfied, You can open a Zerodha demat account online with 5 minutes of time and no need for any paperwork- Step by Step Guide to Open Zerodha Trading & Demat account